Bob

Bird Whisperer
Staff member
Admin
End of the working week for some :biggrin:

Morning guys, enjoy your day :thumbsup:

Laters :bye:

Lesley

Morning, another busy day at work for me but then its the weekend!!

Have a great time in London Liz!

Julie

The Mother Hobbit
Afternoon all, been busy this morning and I'll be busy this afternoon and evening too, getting everything sorted ready for our holiday, we leave tomorrow and will be away for two weeks :biggrin:

It's mad the amount of stuff you need to pack when you take four birdies with you lol But I would not have it any other way.

Have a good day all and enjoy London Liz

Julie

It must be worse than taking babies on holiday Julie - yet i'm sure they will appreciate your efforts and the holiday.

Where are you off too?

kate x

Sarah-Jane

Alice in Parrotland
Afternoon loonies :)

A beautiful day here !

Have a good flight Liz.

Milo is in full swing with his screaming today lol I need ear plugs!

Julie

The Mother Hobbit
We're off to Loch Ken in Dumfries, we go every year and meet up with close friends, we always take the Hobbits with us, but this will be Rosie and Charlee Girls first time on holiday, I'm hoping they cope with it well like Frodo and Bilbo do.

Julie

Julie

The Mother Hobbit
Thanks guys, I'll pop on site with my phone if I can get a signal lol

Julie

mary

Afternoon all, have a lovely time Julie enjoy the break, Liz can you say hello to Russell for me please while your in London :thumbsup: and enjoy your visit :biggrin:

Lesley

Hee hee, do they all go in their travel cages?! Thats brilliant Julie!

My Mum and Dad are in that neck of the woods this weekend at their caravan in Kippford, it is lovely there :thumbsup:

Julie

The Mother Hobbit
Yes Lesley they all go in their travel cages, Frodo and Bilbo are used to going in theirs and we've been popping Rosie and Charlee Girl in theirs to go outside in the sun and to the vets to get them used to going in.

Just hope Rosie and Charlee Girl like their holiday cages as they are not used to them, but I'm sure they'll be OK.

And yes it is lovely down there, can't wait to get there :thumbsup:

Julie

Donna

Evening all... not been here for ages but have just got to the end of a huge and tricky job. So looking forward to some tea and an early night... and the weather is supposed to be good tomorrow so hammock here I come!

Have a great time Liz, Sarah Jane I'm guessing you got the macaw you always wanted :) Julie you seem to have gained some birds?.... and to everyone else have a great weekend.

Donna

Sarah Hessell

hi all, hope you've had a good day, work for me tomoro ugh, enjoy your break liz and have a great holiday julie, don't forget the pictures x

Donna

You're a brave girl... Those beaks worry me! I'm still waiting for my first bite from my Greys :)

Two years in and not one yet........

Top Bottom