Friday 7th December

Nigalius

Madras
Morning All...

Its not too bad at the moment but the forecast is for very strong wind and rain in the arvo. Its not cold at the moment, about 9c outside but will gradually get colder through the day. Looks like a day indoors today.

Both birds are fine and had their pine nuts. I put up my indoor lights yesterday, Roxy cant get to them anyway but Nacho just showed an initial interest and now totally ignores them. I think I can honestly say that neither bird has caused any damage in here at all. Jasper, the CAG I had years ago was the only one that liked to peel some paper from the wall but I had to watch him more than these two.

I had a really good day yesterday cleared more rubbish that had been laying around, gave myself a haircut, a number 0 all over. It looks a bit thuggish but does not show under my Tammy. I put up 2 long strings of lights and a few decs including a couple of large empty wine bottles with lights onside. I'll do the outside decs today, weather permitting. I must admit that I like doing Crimbo but respect those that dont for whatever reason.

Have a Great Friday Everyone and I wish health and wealth to everyone

Cheers

Nigel

Michael Reynolds

good morning Nigel and all that follow. well I hope the weather wont get too bad its raining at the moment. I will be having a day indoors and yes the non stop cleaning. Have a good day and keep dry

dianaT

Staff member
Good morning everyone
Wet and windy here with gale force winds forecast for later.
I had about 15 birthday cards yesterday and lots messages and pressies, folk are very kind.
Our friends came for a meal so we had a lovely evening. So, that's that for another year!

Hope you all have a nice day today and don't get blown away.

Yellowchickenparrot

Staff member
20181128_115328.jpg Had a full on storm in the middle of the night everyone awake. Windy but dry at the moment. Went food shopping with the kids omg never again I forgot how hard it is. I'm house tidying in between taking my lad to nursery and walking the dogs. Thought I would share a pic of my lovely daughter Rose or baby Rose as I'm going to call her forever more.

Yellowchickenparrot

Staff member
So do i, she has a slight cold at the moment but still happy. I named both our kids, I named my son after Sargent wilson from dad's army as I'm a dad's army fan and like the name Wilson luckily so did my wife. We picked Rose as its a old classic name and my wife and her mum are named after plants and flowers as well. My wife is called holly and her mum is called heather so we thought we would carry it on with Rose

I like flower names, as I am named Heather haha but we called the dog Daisy, the puppy is Fern so we're running out. Ive not named any pets Rose so that should I ever have a daughter I can consider that name as I do like a good classic pretty name like that

Rain

Parrot Sniffer
I like flower names, as I am named Heather haha but we called the dog Daisy, the puppy is Fern so we're running out. Ive not named any pets Rose so that should I ever have a daughter I can consider that name as I do like a good classic pretty name like that
I love flower names too - especially Iris and Violet. So pretty.

Nik

Registered
Hello everyone, im glad you guys are ok and copping well with the cold and the more cold and just too much cold ...
All is well here, haven't been much active, but i have been reading all of your posts!
Rosie is doing fantastic for the short time she has been with us! I often forget that its been just under a year since we had her, definitely feels like at least few years...
Me and my partner quit smoking, already few months without that poison, so that's new , christmas decorations are up, heating is on continuous mode and im working on Christmas day ! Living the life!
Here is a pic of Rosie before i left for work today,
enjoy your evening guys and speak soon!!!

TomsMum

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
AF68350A-1403-4513-97ED-DFE0BDEBB701.jpeg
Wish this howling gale would go elsewhere.

Power on and off yet again....... observation wind blowing two of the supply lines together..... so Western Power man up his power lift truck fixing spacers to the lines....let’s hope that solves it.

Hands up who thinks my next door neighbours hedge is tooooooooo tall!

Michael Reynolds

At the moment that hedge dose not look good and is very untidy. But I wish it would cover the house as then I believe you will have a really lovely view with out what I think is a white elephant getting in the way, I hope they sort out the power lines

Top Bottom