Friday 3rd January

Michael Reynolds

Good afternoon every one, not a bad day and even had sunshine. Just had all the stiches remove from the nose area and the hospital are very happy in the way things are healing so quickly. I am back there next Friday for a check up and final dressing and clean. I have to take thing very easy this week, No lifting or sudden moves. but all is good. well the flock are extra loud with Charlie being the top caller. I hope you all have a very good day and my thoughts are with you with sick birds or not being well

dianaT

Staff member
Good afternoon Michael and everyone, that is goo to hear the hospital are pleased with your healing.
We have sun here and a blue sky! But it is colder which is still much nicer than constant rain.
My thoughts are with those in Australia, the people and all of the animals. I cannot imagine what it would be like to be in that situation. What a massive disaster.

Michael Reynolds

I will agree hopefully many animals will live, they can sense danger before it reaches them us humans have lost that part of being able to know dangers until they happen. I am surprised on the death toll with such wide spread fires, I do wish it was lower though.

KateA

Good afternoon every one, not a bad day and even had sunshine. Just had all the stiches remove from the nose area and the hospital are very happy in the way things are healing so quickly. I am back there next Friday for a check up and final dressing and clean. I have to take thing very easy this week, No lifting or sudden moves. but all is good. well the flock are extra loud with Charlie being the top caller. I hope you all have a very good day and my thoughts are with you with sick birds or not being well
Hi. It's great to read your good hospital news and progress. I hope u feeling a lot more comfortable than a couple of weeks ago.
You are an inspiration. Say hi to all birdies and the quiet one Buster the siren too 😅😂

KateA

Good afternoon Michael and everyone, that is goo to hear the hospital are pleased with your healing.
We have sun here and a blue sky! But it is colder which is still much nicer than constant rain.
My thoughts are with those in Australia, the people and all of the animals. I cannot imagine what it would be like to be in that situation. What a massive disaster.
It's awful. We are watching it everyday. It brings tears to my eyes. I have a friend in New Zealand who can see some of the smoke in the sky.
I hope they will be able to stop the fires soon. 😥

Michael Reynolds

If a copper asks me if I have been drinking I always answer yes, If they ask me how many I normally say about eight pints. I cannot understand why they get annoyed when they find out I only drink tea.

I have been very very good @KateA I still have six chocolates left and three cakes from wales and one Christmas cake

Loulouuk

Registered
Hi mike hope your feeling well . I hope your resting and taken it easy .. Good luck 😉 at the hospital appointment I mean that .. stay positive and keep going x

Top Bottom