Friday 29th May

JackAndRob

Morning all,

If I could see a meadow, it might have a bright golden haze on it. Probably a bit too early in the season for the corn to be as high as an elephant's eye, but still ...

"Oh, what a beautiful morning!"

It is in the West Mids, at least :)

I have 15 mins to have a quiet cuppa before I uncover and feed the monsters. Have a good one folks.

dianaT

Staff member
Good morning everyone a sunny but windy day here. Hopefully may get the runner bean plants and the canes in the veggie plot later.

Daughter has accident yesterday badly burnt her arms from the tin of her bread maker, ended up at A&E, now has dressings on her arms & goes back tomorrow. I bet she is in a lot of pain, burns are awful.

Sounds like you will be kept out of mischief today then @Yellowchickenparrot ! We shall of course expect a photo.

JessCheekyMia

Good morning everyone a sunny but windy day here. Hopefully may get the runner bean plants and the canes in the veggie plot later.

Daughter has accident yesterday badly burnt her arms from the tin of her bread maker, ended up at A&E, now has dressings on her arms & goes back tomorrow. I bet she is in a lot of pain, burns are awful.

Sounds like you will be kept out of mischief today then @Yellowchickenparrot ! We shall of course expect a photo.
Oh my goodness, hope the burns heal soon and don't get infected. Bless her heart, send her my love xxx

JessCheekyMia

Hi all, well went outside yesterday. Then we went out for the clap. I wondered if it was still on so I googled it. Well I had a shock with my search. Teaches me not to google everything lol.
Unfortunately my little darling Princess Mia 20200520_200531_crop_448x528~2-224x264.jpg
That looks like butter wouldn't melt attacked Roy.
20200529_101916_crop_624x624.jpg
Me and and Mia were playing peek a boo. Roy came in and joined in and Mia didn't want him to. So she decided to get rid of him.

Keep safe all, cleaning birds day today xx

JessCheekyMia

Opps over done things again had a slight bleed naughty boy I am. not done much the rest of today. I cannot smack my self as this will be classed as an assort, so I have sent my self to the naughty room for the afternoon. Sorry Mummy @Kendra
Has your consultant given you advice when it bleeds. You may need to get a check up with your GP. You know you shouldn't of overdone thing's. But easier said than done, especially when you just want to do normal thing's. But next time just pace yourself. If you do too much you may end up hurting yourself then your recovery will then end up longer. I don't think your parrots would be happy with that x

Michael Reynolds

he is happy with it but told me off again, he said it will be another six to eight months before I can truly get back to normal that's if I can ever be normal, the problem is unlike most wounds they need them to dry up, with mine I have to keep it fresh so it looks like it was only operated on yesterday. Ok I do forget myself and lift or stretch more than I should, it so easy to do unfortunately. sent photos off to him and he was very pleased in how I have managed to keep it looking so good, the biggest problem is I do not fill any pain or affects so unlike if I was to catch my hand on something and then pull it away, my body just cannot fill that I need to stop when I should, ok I am restricted in some movements owing to pain so that keeps me a little under control Jess

Top Bottom