Free Cage For Collection

Zak

Hello, my parents have an infrequently used cage that is free to a new home if someone's looking. This has been kept outdoors so has seen better days, but is still usable with some TLC. It's been used in the past by the birdies to get some outdoor time on warm sunny days. Located in Blackburn, a couple of photos attached (Mum measured size in inches)... please PM me if interested for further details. Thanks!
Photo_Cage1.JPG Photo_Cage2.JPG

dianaT

Staff member
It's not suitable that style of cage is it @KEV H . The top part it too narrow and all parrots prefer to go to the highest point . In my opinion that style of cage is not suitable for most if not all parrots (apologies to those who do have them this is just my opinion) Also that one had been stored outside so is likely not too good condition.

Rio73

Registered
It's not suitable that style of cage is it @KEV H . The top part it too narrow and all parrots prefer to go to the highest point . In my opinion that style of cage is not suitable for most if not all parrots (apologies to those who do have them this is just my opinion) Also that one had been stored outside so is likely not too good condition.
OK thanks for your advice

Top Bottom