1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Found My Lost Bird!

Discussion in 'Parrot Chatter' started by Leonie Muncer, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Leonie Muncer

Leonie Muncer Registered

DizzyBlue, Roz, Sarah-Jane and 7 others like this.
  2. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I am so pleased Leonie, your mum must be over the moon. And well done to Michael for helping.
    I hope you have a Merry Christmas. xx

Michael Reynolds likes this.
  3. Rain

Rain Parrot Sniffer Regular Member

That is brilliant news - home for Christmas.
    Nice one Michael. :)

4. TomsMum

TomsMum Administrator Staff Member Admin

Oh that’s brilliant news

5. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

Boy I think this Christmas is going to be so special for many people and a safe one for one young lovely friendly tiel called Reberter. thank you Diana for tagging me and passing details on as with out you and others then the out come may of been a sadder one for all. I did not find the bird myself but the people whom did knew of me and want to help support the work I do they just loved meeting Poppy She was a star and so well behaved, the day could not of been written in a play but has the best ending for every one involved, I met a lot of fantastic people today and I am so happy

plumsmum, dianaT and Ararajuba like this.
  6. Yellowchickenparrot

Yellowchickenparrot Regular Member

O brilliant

7. JessCheekyMia

JessCheekyMia Regular Member

Oh that is fantastic news. She is one little sweetie.
    Merry Christmas to you too x

8. Michael Reynolds

:Lovebird::budgie::thumbsup:Oh my manners I forgot to say Hello and welcome to this lovely club

9. plumsmum

plumsmum Regular Member

dianaT and Michael Reynolds like this.
  10. darrendiver

darrendiver Regular Member

thats amazing news , have a great xmas

dianaT and Michael Reynolds like this.
  11. Michael Reynolds

What I liked the most was that her bird had not realised the trouble it had caused and was back on your mums shoulder as if it never went for an adventure, She is no worse for her night on the tiles and in great shape not even a feather out of place, one lucky bird and one happy mum. have a great Christmas xxx

plumsmum, Rain, dianaT and 1 other person like this.
  12. Roz

Roz Regular Member

Wooohoooooooo! Brilliant!!!! :applaudit::aaaaa::ura: Well done Michael for helping!! :emoji_heart:

13. DizzyBlue

DizzyBlue Administrator Staff Member Admin

Do so love a happy ending :)

14. Michael Reynolds

@Leonie Muncer the gentle man we met Stevern C Barber whom was interested in seeing my flock and wanting to discuses a film on what I do is a documentary film maker and has produced many films, He has done a TV series in 2008 Called Petfinder a program on finding animals homes, and has produced many award winning documentaries, He has had many other successful films like "Unbeaten". So although Reberter went for a longer flight than she should of and worried us all I will have to thank her for making us get together as I have said that day could not of been written for all of us involved and I believe your mums bird is extra special, have a wonderful Christmas

dianaT likes this.