For Lou Xx

Lou

oh they are just adorable!! what lovely pics, I love the one of them all together and on the boys also the first one, I love them all!! great pics, thanks Nikki :)

dianaT

Staff member
What cuties they are absolutely beautiful. :thumbsup:

The lads look good with them too ( attract birds all over them!) :biggrin:

Uroplatus

Oh how gorgeous!!! I love them :D You are so lucky Lou, your two little ones are adorable (the others are lush too though ;)

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
What beautiful perfect little birdies how cute and such lovely colouring already and sat with two of my favourite guys also perfect :thumbsup:

Lou

I am Brenda! I know this sounds daft but for a minute I thought Nikki might say no cause of losing Alfie and Elvy but having had discussions with my vet and him informing me that asper doesn't always show up in bloods I am now beginning to feel like it wasn't my fault, I couldn't be happier with them and am very very excited!!!

Bradders

Parrot Power!
What are you like!?

I do hope you can stop blaming yourself! Time to look forward now, Alfie and Elvy can never be replaced but hopefully your new additions can bring you lots of happiness! Looking forward to lots and lots of baby pics once they are home!

Nikki h

Mother Hen
Asper is everywhere hun unfortunately it's the run down ones that tend to be unable to fight it...you got two healthy lil babies here xxx

Julie

The Mother Hobbit
Lovely pics, just live the ones of Lou's girls together, super cute,Malmö love seeing wee Stark and the other wee guy too.

Cuteness overload lol

Top Bottom