Fly Free Rocco

Julie

The Mother Hobbit
image.jpg

I have some bad news for you all, our wee bald angel, Rocco died in the early hours of this morning. Iain took him home about 7pm and he went to bed with Vonnie away from Freda.

He had been showing signs the PBFD was getting hold badly especially in his beak over the past few months. His death was very peaceful and he just slept in Vonnies arms till he decided to go. He was the most special little nutter anyone could ever have had the pleasure of loving and holding. Rocco leaves his best pal Sparky behind, she will be at a loss without him.

I personally have some very special moments with Rocco, and I will cherish the times I went in the PBFD unit and danced, sang, read stories etc. with him, he really was one special bird who stole the hearts of all who met him, heard about him etc.

RIP wee Rocco, fly free over the rainbow bridge where you're now pain free and fully feathered once again. Xxx

Oh no Julie, he was a lovely boy, I will always remember him dancing in his room with the radio on, so so sad tears are running down my face :(  

Fly free Rocco sweet little boy xxx

fly free you gorgeous boy over that bridge, have a great time with all those beautiful birdies, always loved and cherished by those who new you. xxxxxx

That is so so sad.  My thoughts are with everyone who loved and cared for little Rocco.

Fly free special boy,  over that special bridge taking lots of love with you.

Sue

xxx

I fill Gutted and yes I have tears in my eyes.  they fought for him at TIPS and did the best they could to give him a wonderful life.  I can just say that every one who has read about Rocco and Julies Encounter with him would have felt the way I do fly free little friend I may not of known you but new of the love that was given too you by all that had met you.

Awww how sad, fly free poor little Rocco, a sad life, but made all the better by the lovely people up there :(

Fly free little one over rainbow bridge.

I have a lovely photo of you that Vonnie sent me when you first arrived and a little video of you playing on a quilt. I know you will leave a big hole in Vonnies heart as you were a special little one.

rest peacefully sweet little one xxx

I have tears rolling down my face, but what/who am I feeling sorry for?  His sad life or that he has gone?  He is now as said, fully feathered, pain free and in the most beautiful place where no more harm, pain or problems will affect him, eternal happiness Roxy, fly free.

so sorry to be reading this julie, such sad news. hope now Rocco can sleep peacefully and rest, play and fly free over that great bridge and wait for his family xxx 

Back
Top Bottom