Fly Free Amelia

JessCheekyMia

Amelia passed away last night. She was battling with a tumour that was growing rapidly. That didn't stop her from enjoying life especially her treats right until the end. She was a big part of my life and I am so sad she has gone.

I love you Amelia, Mummy will be with you again one day. Sorry I couldn't make you better. Fly Free my little angel xxxxx20170428_171730.jpg

Dearest sweetest Amelia, you are going to be so missed little darling. Flying high over rainbow bridge in the crystal blue sky. xx

@JessCheekyMia I know your hurting like mad but I have to say you are an awesome person, giving her all the options possible, tenderly looking after her every need and giving her such a wonderful full and much loved life no birdie could ever wish for more. :emoji_bouquet:

I'm so sorry, Amelia you had a wonderful life with mummy, fly free now sweet girl and all our lost loves will take care of you until you meet your mum again one day. xxxx

Thank you so much for the lovely message.
You have all given us advice, support, and I wouldn't know what we would have done if I didn't have each one of you.
I miss her so much and the pain of losing her is hard. She will be forever missed x

Aww in heart broken for you JessCheekyMia as i sadly read this post .Fly hi and free over Rainbow Bridge where all your feathered friends will be there to meet you Amelia , your a brave girl and will be heavily missed by all . Amelia will alway's be with you JessCheekyMia she knew how much you loved her as she did you so very very much .x

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom