Flood warnings in place

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Batten down the hatches peeps there are over 60 flood warnings in place

Places like Boston in Lincolnshire need to be aware as do some of the peeps living near rivers and the sea ….
Ok so we are an island …. but you know what mean!

@dianaT @Kendra @Yellowchickenparrot
Please tag anybody else you can think of....

To check if you in a flood warning click this link and pop in your post code

dianaT

Staff member
Yep already Lower Town Fishguard and lovely Solva have well....a lot of water, plus many places the whole area is Yellow Alert.
Keep safe everyone.

Michael Reynolds

there is no warning for here but there are all around us poring down, I think I will keep am extra eye on the river next to me tonight, it has flooded within three foot of my door, a few years back

Kendra

Thank you @DizzyBlue I have checked your link and it seems we are near but not in the flood area, but the dyke was high yesterday, hope they open the gates.

plumsmum

Had a heck of a job getting out of the vets today due to flooding, really bad. Just amazing how quickly it changes too, feel sorry for the poor folks that have had their homes flooded, not funny. The fire service towing a boat did look a little funny until you think about what it is needed for.

Stay safe everybirdy. We live in an area of the NW that rarely gets huge weather extremes, and it is usually just the odd diversion or closure. Then we turn on the weather report and it's like we're on another planet with what other people have to deal with! We don't even tend to get snow when everyone else is living in igloo's. Thinking of all of you that will be affected now and over the winter. [emoji173]

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
just seen everything has ramped up again for the incoming storm
Get your wellies out!!

Ararajuba

Yikes, seems like the weather is getting pretty rough over there. I hope everyone makes it through without too many problems or damage! I wish some of that rain would come over here - it's stopped for the moment, the scorching sun is back out again, and the plants, who have been parched for months on end, are saying that they want more, please!

Top Bottom