First Day Out.......

JessCheekyMia

Since having my car back, and I spent it in the park with my friendsSAM_3505.JPG SAM_3494.JPG
SAM_3496.JPG
I feed them all the time. It has been 10 months since I last saw them and I thought it would take some work to get them on me but they came on me straight away. People go and buy the same feed but the pigeons don't go near them, so I am very lucky I get this interaction with them.

It looks a lovely day to be in the park JessCheekyMia the pigeons look to be enjoying the food too .

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thank you all x
SAM_3509.JPG
SAM_3508-2.JPG
Here are a few pictures of them playing on my lap and sitting on my chair, and one is sat on my parrot handbag. They love being on my hair.

You are right kendra, it does look like I am Being mugged by pigeons lol. They swamp me, but I love seeing them being fed proper food. They love the most expensive feed, typical.

We do not have pigeons here, some up at the Fort but not here. Where I used to live they threatened to prosecute anyone who fed them, every morning an Indian gentleman came down to the town and fed them, he had done that for years and he did not stop, no one ever did get fined, :). They used to suffer from salting of the roads in winter and loose legs, sometimes it was really upsetting. So nice to see some healthy ones, with 2 legs..

I went back to the park yesterday and before I could get the food ready they had already swamped me. Usually they wait at least until my Hubby has stopped my wheelchair, but not yesterday lol.
I had a tub of seeds and I was struggling to get it open as I couldn't see a thing. After half an hour they had eaten the lot and they still wouldn't get off so I just sat with them for ages.SAM_3584-1.JPG SAM_3585-1.JPG

They circle me when they see me coming, they always sitting up high on a statue and fly down as soon as I have stopped, but yesterday was a different story lol.

Well what a lovely photo (I had to look carefully to even spot you). You beat my record of having seven Parrots on me at one time so I am so pleased that you are now able to enjoy the park again and are a little more mobile.

Aww JessCheekyMia they obviously know who you are and sit and wait but this time they greeted you even if you hadn't any food they came to you xx

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

All them months Jess and they still remembered you. Chariot of Birds, didn't anyone come to try and 'save' you?

Where have your glasses gone?

Back
Top Bottom