1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally Pushed It To Far.

Discussion in 'Parrot Media' started by Yellowchickenparrot, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Yellowchickenparrot

Yellowchickenparrot Regular Member

Wifey lost it after a year of putting up with chewed chairs, I had to go out and buy a new set to keep the peace. Let's just say I'm now skint! And luna is 20181202_154346.jpg 20181202_154318.jpg eyeing up what one to chew first.

DizzyBlue, Roz, Nigalius and 4 others like this.
  2. TomsMum

TomsMum Administrator Staff Member Admin

Just pop a cloth over the backs whilst she’s out and about

plumsmum likes this.
  3. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I agree a throw/ old blanket/sheet/curtains doubled up whatever just cover up while Luna is out. We've all suffered this haven't we @TomsMum

4. TomsMum

TomsMum Administrator Staff Member Admin

Oh yes....she said looking at the decorations surrounding her...bin bags on the ceiling light fittings, towel on top of the Tv, throws on the sofa arms and back, cardboard on top of the pictures, egg boxes on the curtain tracks... you can tell it’s Chiko playtime.:)

dianaT likes this.
  5. Yellowchickenparrot

Yes I might make up some covers for the chairs, she's been fairly good other than that.

6. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

I have found that pillow cases will fit over the chairs just perfect.

7. Yellowchickenparrot

Good idea michael cheers

8. plumsmum

plumsmum Regular Member

We bought a new kitchen dining set had it two weeks before it was 'Plumed', bless him. Hubby not too amused at the time though. It is sentimental damage now ah :)

9. Roz

Roz Regular Member

Love the new furniture!! That is some serious Luna chomping on the old chair!!! I too have towels, throws and a huge number of cheap tea towels everywhere.

10. Yellowchickenparrot

Yes I'm going to have to parrot proff a bit more

Roz likes this.