TomsMum

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Congratulations
Male or female or don’t you know yet?

Do pop up a phot when you can

cazimodo

Congratulations. He is beautiful! [emoji847] I had a Grey many years ago who ended up being my dad's bird when I moved back to Scotland from SA. He was called Goblin.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

Oli Fry

Registered
He really is a young one! You probably know this, but like all baby greys he'll really appreciate lots of warm soft food to help him feel secure.
When she was a baby Grumpy loved warm cooked sweet potato, broccoli and peas in particular (in fact she still does).

JessCheekyMia

What a beauty he is!!!
You will think of a name once you have got to know him.
My Princess Mia was called Charlie and I felt it didn't suit her personality. So I changed it and she responded to that name where as when she was called Charlie she didn't like it lol.

PalBuddy

He is definitely a male
The males have round eyes and females have slanted
I vote for the name Snickers because if he is like mine, he will laugh under his breath! Mine is called Yoda but should have been Snickers! He’s adorable!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latindancer

Oh what a cutie, love the name Beau, or you could go with Elvis or Frankie, or if you want topical how about Archie once he’s settled in you’ll probably pick one that just suits his personality. Whichever name you choose wishing you loads of fun time together.

Danyal Bazmi

Registered
Oh what a cutie, love the name Beau, or you could go with Elvis or Frankie, or if you want topical how about Archie once he’s settled in you’ll probably pick one that just suits his personality. Whichever name you choose wishing you loads of fun time together.
What do you guys think about Rico?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Latindancer

I like it, means dominant ruler, which is probably very apt for a grey rico always reminds me of the penguin out of the Madagascar cartoon where he’s the head of demolition., so it’s a win win....

Michael Reynolds

He is definitely a male
The males have round eyes and females have slanted
I vote for the name Snickers because if he is like mine, he will laugh under his breath! Mine is called Yoda but should have been Snickers! He’s adorable!!
Along with the other sign that the female is a lighter grey than a male but although normally correct, its not a certain way of sexing a grey, I have often come across females with round eyes and darker feathers believed males until it laid eggs. DNA is the most reliable way of testing the sex of a grey

Top Bottom