Favourite Parrot Moment!

Bradders

Parrot Power!
I've not started a thread for a while and just wondered what your favourite parrot moment is.

Mine was when my son once stayed over and did not believe Ruby could speak. Well Ruby was sat on her tree and I asked her if she wanted vegetables for tea. Her reply was a clear "Yes please!" And my son nearly fell off his chair!

Now, over to you!

bikergirl Carol

Charlie has a routine for going to bed. He spends his evening on my knee or hand so he will look at me a say Get Out.. that is his way of saying bed time. Well the other day he shouted Get Out.. Come on Get out so I stood up to take him to his cage and he launched himself up to the curtain pole then looked down at me laughing and shouting Bye Bye See you later. while he strutted along the pole. :nono:

Kerin

There are so many, but I think my favorite was this... When baby-bird was little, my then partner used to let her forage about inside his mouth which I hated. I repeatedly told him it wasn't safe for her and requested he didn't do it to no effect, he kept doing it as "he knew better" and saw no harm in it. One day he was letting her do it yet again, when he suddenly looked horrified and tears started literally running like rain down his face and dripping off his chin. She had taken a firm grip on the back of his tongue and held on like a vice! Needless to say he never did it again :risas3:

The other best times were when she would pluck his nose hairs to similar effect :biggrin:

JackH91

A few years back Lyla chewed lumps of wood off of our coffee table. When my sister arrived home from work and she see the state of the table she immediately thought it was her house rabbit who had done it.

Lyla in the mean time had been watching us picking up bits of wood and rubbing the now ragged coffee table. When my sister approached and asked Lyla was that you she immediately replied no Bruce (our cat) [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bradders

Parrot Power!
These are brilliant! Thanks for sharing! We have such little monsters don't we? But hey, they are wonderful companions!

Shirley

We really love our baby's to bits Bradders . When we first got Scooby Tom said hello he got told to f off then my son said hello Scooby also told him to f off when i said hello Scooby replyed hello needless to say we was mortified at the replays beforehand. Scooby hasn't swore again from then on thank goodness.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Shirley

[emoji16]oh oh Pally hmm now Confucius says put things out way of birdys [emoji16] Pally hugs [emoji9]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom