famous lyrics

Lou

he is one of my fav lyrics see if you know it, 'we're just 2 lost souls swimming in a fish bowl year after year'

Lou

the King well  that has to be Elvis but im sorry that's as much as I would know!

a clue well the band were psychedelic some might say off the wall :biggrin:

Lou

what about we don't take it in turns and just all mash in when we have one? will still be fun I reckon this one will be easy, I am obsessed with this film the song comes from

don't get strung out by the way I look, don't judge a book by its cover

Last edited by a moderator:

Lou

ill add more to see if it helps,

don't get strung out by the way I look, don't judge a book by its cover, im not much of a man by the light of day but by night im one hell of a lover

Bradders

Parrot Power!
Staff member
Haha

love this! Here's a couple from me. 

"I'd rather live in his world, than be without him in mine". I love this song!

and

"Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" great line by a legend who is no longer with us.  

TomsMum

Administrator
Admin
Here's one that takes me back to my "youth"....

I've often heard her jingle, it's never struck a chord

Lou

ill add more to see if it helps,

don't get strung out by the way I look, don't judge a book by its cover, im not much of a man by the light of day but by night im one hell of a lover

this is from the song sweet transvestite from the rocky horror one of my favourite films

dianaT

Staff member
Love the Rocky Horror Show saw it once at Wimbledon Theatre, everyone went dressed for the part(s) best night ever it really was :thumbsup:

Reactions: Lou

Lou

its a cracking night out isn't it Di! me and my friends went a few years ago to see it in Torquay we all dressed up I went as one of the peeps from the party in the film when they are doing the time warp, less racy attire!

Top Bottom