Facebook Account Profiles

nikol witch

Hello friends.

I was wondering if anyone of you has facebook.

I found by chance Scarletts yesterday while i was searching for some information at the forum's page in facebook.

This is mine,you can add if you like but i would appreciate if you tell me before who you are.Thank you!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/nikolparrot

Scarlett

And thanks for pointing out who you were, it`s not always obvious with forum names being different to real or facebook names :) Good to meet you on there.

Bob

Bird Whisperer
Staff member
Admin
Not on at the moment but if I go back will add you, handy to have a witch as a friend lol

Sure when others see this they will friend you  :thumbsup:

threeladdies

How I wish I could fathom out facebook. I have joined and got a page and I even found Scarlett but I still don't know what I'm supposed to do with it. I'll need to make a point of getting one of my sons to teach me about how to use it.

Kendra

Sorry but no facebook for me, not my fault, they seem to have someone else registered to my email and won't answer my emails.

jaspers mum

Leslie just click under where it says write post,in the big box that says write something. Type whatever you want then click post, simple :)

Bob

Bird Whisperer
Staff member
Admin
I haven't been on facebook for 6 Weeks or so and can't  honestly say I've missed it!! might miss the odd person but most are on here anyway :)  

Top Bottom