1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Echo Dancing For The Hoover

Discussion in 'Parrot Media' started by denzarki, Apr 20, 2019.

1. denzarki

denzarki Regular Member

Echo always gets excited when we hoover. Thought I'd share this one with you seen as I'm online for the first time in a while :)

She never did grow her tail back.. Its always broken, I wanna get it checked out at a vet at some point, doesn't effect her fight so she's not suffering from it but I do want her to grow it back lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Kendra

Kendra Regular Member

Ha-ha. I was wondering where you were!

Is that dancing? Chorley (OWA) just looks an idiot when he dances, no refinement like Echo, those lovely heart-shaped wings.

3. denzarki

denzarki Regular Member

We actually call it "love hearting" she does it to the hoover, if you swing on the computer chair, for a suitcase when we're going away, if you rub her toy flannel (yes she has a toy flannel) on the door.. And she always, no matter where she is, always marches back and forward while pinning lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Kendra and Wendy Cooper-Wolfe like this.
  4. TomsMum

TomsMum Administrator Staff Member Admin

Lovely. Chiko does the heart wings too when we Dyson.

5. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

I think you will find its more of a rain dance, I normally have a spray handy when I hoover.

6. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Wendy Cooper-Wolfe Regular Member

Hoovering is one thing that means Dora will retire to and stay on the top of her cage - that and the sight of a spray bottle makes her go into the cage! I just wonder what happened in her youth to make her so wary?

7. Kendra

Kendra Regular Member

When I vac Lucy starts acting as if she is having her shower, George hides, the rest have no reaction whatsoever, strange birdies.

8. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Squeaky always bathes when the vacuum is close by!