Don't Need Snow !

Kerstin

Thats how it looks from my window upstairs.. that came down in last hour only !!!!!

And its still snowing ..........

Lesley

Ah its just a light smattering :laugh1:

I love snow! Its raining and grey here - snow would be much nicer :)

Kerstin

i love snow usually..used to it from germany BUT in germany we are prepared, we have proper winter tyres and so on lol here its chaos straight away and my car i have now is such a crap in snow i noticed last 2 years... i dont mind snow.. if its gone by next sunday hehe

Lesley

Oh yes, don't want anything messing up the plans for next Sunday :)

The winter tyres make a big difference - but you can get them in the UK as well I think - maybe should get some, and tyre chains - just so you can def go next Sunday!!

Lee T

Tigger
oh blimey !! I do like the snow too, makes everything look a lot cleaner :eek:) But agree... we are rubbish in the UK !!! even 1 leaf on a railway track and the 20 tonne train surely could not go over it!! ha ha.... it is quite shamefull...

Fingers crossed all is ok for your journey next week, not long now eeeekkkkk!!! How far North are you Kerstin? I wonder if we will get any... I am right on the east coast of east anglia... (or the Arse of Britain as I like to call it ha ha)

x

Kerstin

lol Lee thanks ..well i am 20 mls from Manchester - 40 mls to Blackpool :) stopped now hope it doesnt start again till Monday the 6th lolol

Bob

Bird Whisperer
Staff member
Admin
None here at the moment but saw plenty on the high ground this morning..

Kerstin

not here, we just had the gritters 15 min ago.. street still white xxx

Kerstin

tell me about it Nikki - i hope so.. we didnt have it when we should now i dont want it

Shelley

Thatter
No, not good timing for snow!!! Fingers crossed there isn't anymore until we are all safely home with our babies!!

When I first met Martin he used to have snow chains in the boot of the car (he'd just come back from 3 years in Germany).... I think they were there for the tyres!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom