1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Yellowchickenparrot

Yellowchickenparrot Regular Member

Hope some of these pics make you laugh. FB_IMG_1512334278705.jpg FB_IMG_1512334151859.jpg FB_IMG_1512334037476.jpg FB_IMG_1512333977917.jpg FB_IMG_1512333897567.jpg

Nigalius and dianaT like this.
  2. Yellowchickenparrot

Just a few more FB_IMG_1512333583974.jpg FB_IMG_1512333446808.jpg FB_IMG_1512333503796.jpg

Attached Files:

Nigalius and dianaT like this.
  3. Yellowchickenparrot

4. Yellowchickenparrot

Would you let me look after your dog for a week lol?

5. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

:thumbsup::thumbsup:What lovely dogs, perfect environment for them and one happy little chappy too :thumbsup:

Yellowchickenparrot likes this.
  6. bikergirl Carol

bikergirl Carol Regular Member

great photos

Yellowchickenparrot likes this.
  7. TomsMum

TomsMum Administrator Staff Member Admin

Brilliant :)

8. Roz

Roz Regular Member

Yes the photos made me laugh :pancarta: and yes absolutely would let you look after my dog for a week... if I had one! Do you dog sit professionally? They all look like they are having loads of fun. Love the double storey playhouse!! And the pug in the bucket with his fishing net!! :lol:

9. Yellowchickenparrot

No only do it for friends and family from time to time, we have a blast

Roz likes this.
  10. Nigalius

Nigalius Madras Regular Member

They are absolutely brilliant photos. I was trying to look and think of which one is my fav and then picked one, only to go back and then choose another. With the cardboard play house has the box been put around a wooden frame because it would have to be a strong cardboard to take the weight.

11. Yellowchickenparrot

Hi Nigel no the box was really thick so we just made a wood floor for upstairs. I use to take my dogs to work with me every day in the garage and on the brake down truck, the good old days.