Do You Have Another Language

Michael Reynolds

Owing to a recent post that was made by Jonathan it has made me think how members may be able to help others whom visit this site care for their birds.  I can only speak English so I am not much help but some of you can speak a second language. I think it would be nice to let your talents be known by adding a little extra information in your profile that appears on the left of any post that you make.  Your talents may be of help to others and being able to communicate even if not perfect in a certain language it can help.  All I am asking that if you say speak Hindu then add a little note so it can be seen by others by putting  eg.

LANGUAGE:- English

Hindu

What do you think of this Idea?

Michael Reynolds

You will get on with My Funky (Australian King Parrot)  He speaks Portuguese and obeys commands in Portuguese as well as hand signals luckily. If you would not mind adding it the way that Heather has done it may help some one. thank you

Rhonda AKA Kensmrs

Good idea - English and parrot for me and some choice Mexican words, pig Latin and I suppose some French, as I am always saying excuse my French...  Seriously though, good idea for those who have this ability

Jonathan

I have to admit that I simply used Google translate in my post. I can only hope that it was at least legible :) But I think what you have suggested is a really good idea.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Ann

Cheeky Monkey
I spent three years learning Spanish and still have to use Google translate. I can read and write it OK but am not able to speak it fluently, due to lack of practice :)

Wacam

I speak

English

American

Canadian

Australian

New Zealand

South African

Falkland Island

Gibralterish

And you guessed it

[email protected]*%hit too!

No seriously, I do speak a little Greek albeit broken. I was fluent but lack of use means I lost much of it, to my parents disgust!

Jonathan

Ohhhh this thread could go bad.... :) As I understand it, American English is just a lazy form of English :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom