1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daddy Day Care

Discussion in 'Non Parrot Media' started by Yellowchickenparrot, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Yellowchickenparrot

Yellowchickenparrot Regular Member

So being a stay at home dad has been quite a shock to me going from working 24/7 Out in all conditions covered in blood and oil day and night. Making my own money holding my business together being my own boss etc etc but now I'm ruled buy two kids day and night. Here are some pics of what we get up to at daddy day care probably not your normal kids activities, I hope you laugh as much as my wife did when she realised what we were up to. 20181127_114943.jpg 20181127_114530.jpg 20181124_150655.jpg 20181124_145223.jpg

Roz, KEV H and DizzyBlue like this.
  2. Yellowchickenparrot

3. Yellowchickenparrot

4. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Love it...best day care ever...:thumbsup:

5. Nigalius

Nigalius Madras Regular Member

They are brilliant photos and I like them all but the one of your boy, sitting back reading Model Engineer really made me smile. He looks so engrossed.

Yellowchickenparrot likes this.
  6. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

They are brilliant photos and I can see when they grow up you will get them more involved with your hobby

7. TomsMum

TomsMum Administrator Staff Member Admin

So brilliant.... the best dad day care ever. They will have great dexterity, vocabulary, imagination and skills, far, far better than those who get plonked in front of the Tv for hours. :applaudit::aaaaa::biggrin:

dianaT likes this.
  8. plumsmum

plumsmum Regular Member

They all look very happy on it, keep it up. Brilliant!

9. Yellowchickenparrot

Thanks tomsmum I obviously take them to all the normal kids stuff as well but in our spare time we are building and making not watching tv. Hopefully they will grow up with hobbies and wanting to do stuff with there spare time and money and not just bum around.

10. Yellowchickenparrot

That is a good one he loves it when the mag comes in the post.

TomsMum and Nigalius like this.
  11. dianaT

12. bikergirl Carol

bikergirl Carol Regular Member

wonderful family photos. such happy boys

13. DizzyBlue

DizzyBlue Administrator Staff Member Admin

Jude nailed it with her post. Awesome daddy day care wish others did what your doing :) broadens horizons and burns off the energy and also the mental stimulus getting the imagination going :thumbsup:

Yellowchickenparrot and TomsMum like this.
  14. Yellowchickenparrot

I struggle to get a read in Di tell your husband I'm going to start making a super simplex in jan so hopefully by the time I'm 50 I will have finished it.

TomsMum and dianaT like this.
  15. dianaT

@Yellowchickenparrot Here's 2 photos of Alans project Alansengine.jpg Alansengine2.jpg - on going of course! It's 3.1/2 inch 1,000 Class County.

16. Yellowchickenparrot

Wow that's cool, is he doing the machineing himself? I'm dreading boring out my cylinders when I make a start. How does he get away with playing on the kitchen table ?

17. dianaT

Ah well he will do what he can here on his work bench in the barn then goes to one of his mates who have lathes - and have made their engines, unfortunately he's only got a wood working one! as much as he would like a metal turning one it's a case of no sorry roof must come first!

18. Yellowchickenparrot

He needs a man shed!!!

TomsMum likes this.
  19. dianaT

Lol he definitely has that with an upstairs too, but full of stuff 'that may be needed one day' !

20. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

What's wrong in him using the dinning room table? it looks a perfect place for him and he will not have to stop when it is lunch time