Chicken Coop Wanted

CaptainHowdy

This is a wanted add rather than a selling add.

But is anyone on here selling a chicken coop or run?

Seeing as I have 2 cockerals I would like to get some more hens and split them. Unfortubately my garden isn't quite ready for me to be able to build the full experience for them so I'm looking for a second chicken coop and run to last them until I build the final product.

I'm looking on the usual sites but all the good ones seem to be too far away for me to get to.

CaptainHowdy

Alas yes and there's 3 on there but not what I'm after and not in particularly good condition going on the pics.

sunnyring

look at dog kennels, large rabbit hutches.and wendy houses they are often a lot cheaper then chicken houses and have bonus of not infected with red mite/disease. a run is easy enough to knock up yourself out of a roll of wire and some lath wood.

CaptainHowdy

look at dog kennels, large rabbit hutches.and wendy houses they are often a lot cheaper then chicken houses and have bonus of not infected with red mite/disease. a run is easy enough to knock up yourself out of a roll of wire and some lath wood.

Eventually I'll be making my own as we used to have a brilliant double one that opened both sides but could be shut in the middle which is what we did. Wish we kept them to be honest.
I have a shed that we will convert for them but unfortunately the cockerals have been having an argument and the pair ganged up on him earlier so will need to split them sooner than I was hoping. Theyve settled down again now as i took him away for a bit but so they could still see each other.

If I had another hen I'd split them now but I only have the one hen and people aren't replying to me when I contact about their adverts.

Ahh the joy of chickens lol!

Don't suppose you have a spare bantam hen for sale. He's not picky he just wants a friend

sunnyring

how big is he? I have serama pullets for sale but they are a very very small breed. they are all about pol. gold buff type colours £15 for one or 3 for £40. they are little though so depends on size.. photo is from a month ago, some of this group are still here for sale. for reference the grass in photo is pretty short. I'm in b1768256408_10220298875690799_2674017149244145664_n.jpg

Top Bottom