1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Caption Competition # 97

Discussion in 'Photo Competitions' started by Michael Reynolds, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

this competition is open for any one to join in and all you have to do is think of a caption that goes with the photo provided the following rules apply.

1. you are only allowed two captions per person.

2. I will be judging the captions in one weeks time

3. the winner will have the chance to provide the next photo and judge others captions

4 If the winner is unable to provide a photo for judging then the next placed person can carry on the competition

Good Luck

007.JPG

2. plumsmum

plumsmum Regular Member

It's tough being a one parent family!

3. Nigalius

Nigalius Madras Regular Member

"You have been banished to the garden after shredding up all Michael's bank statements".

4. Nigalius

"Your a bit quiet, don't you feel well".

5. Michael Reynolds

Admin I have just noticed I have typed Caption competition #96 instead of 97 can the heading be changed?

6. TomsMum

TomsMum Administrator Staff Member Admin

:thumbsup:

7. plumsmum

plumsmum Regular Member

Ok where is the on/off switch then?

Michael Reynolds and dianaT like this.
  8. plumsmum

plumsmum Regular Member

Kinda in the flow of this comp today but had my two goes, must have my silly head on today :)

9. Nigalius

Just bumping this up a bit as I think the winner will be announced on Sunday.

10. Michael Reynolds

there are not many entries yet I was going to judge today but I will leave it to Wednesday its open to every one so please fill free to join in

plumsmum likes this.
  11. Nigalius

C'mon, wheres all the entries? I love reading through all the humour?

Michael Reynolds likes this.
  12. plumsmum

plumsmum Regular Member

13. RoyJess

RoyJess Regular Member

"Watch out, looks like Medusa has turned my baby to stone"

plumsmum, dianaT and Michael Reynolds like this.
  14. RoyJess

RoyJess Regular Member

"I'm just taking the garden ornaments for a walk"

plumsmum, dianaT and Michael Reynolds like this.
  15. Sarah-Jane

Sarah-Jane Alice in Parrotland Regular Member

This parenting lark is a doddle... oh wait, I’m a Grey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael Reynolds, RoyJess and dianaT like this.
  16. JessCheekyMia

JessCheekyMia Regular Member

Errr why am I having to push a stoned parrot along.

Maybe if I push this pram to a steep hill and let go it would show him not to be so lazy.

RoyJess, Michael Reynolds and dianaT like this.
  17. Michael Reynolds

Any more entries as I will be judging tonight

18. bikergirl Carol

bikergirl Carol Regular Member

Look we need a little talk. I pushed you this way round the garden now its my turn, you get to push me around the other way. so hop out pally

19. Michael Reynolds

It was quite funny watching Holly as she did not push the pram but flew it. to make it go along she just flapped her wings. I have had to put the stone ornament in the front to keep balance or it will fall down by the handle. she loves the ornament and it sits by her cage on the window behind. Holly dose not fly too well owing to plucking and I bought the pram for a meagre price of four pounds down the market. When I first tried her on it she started to flap her wings and I thought it was a great exercise tool. as you can see she has been a pluckier and now her wings are not too bad I am trying to build up her strength again. I was hoping to catch her flapping her wings but I took so many photos and non was with the wings open I was disappointed. the other great news with Holly is that she has made two bird friends at long last she get on very well with Reggie and Molly and now I have too watch out as one of them keeps opening her cage to let her out if I am at work, Holly had been a loaner and only wanted me and she was scared of the other birds so she has always been kept by the front door. Some huge advances that she has made within the last six weeks and patients by not pushing her to know that she is not a human but a lovely grey and accepting and the introduction to Reggie and Molly has been achieved. some people may of thought I should not have her in with the other flock members as she was too humanised, but this is all part of the plan to try to decrease the plucking problem. Now this was not staged and I let her out with the pram in the hallway every other day. she will stay on it for about 20 minutes then come over to me for a much wanted cuddle. Holly is loving towards me but she will still try to bite any female that visits. So this is my next goal for her. thank you for all those who have put captions in. I was so happy to share her progress and thought this was a good chance to announce that Holly now knows she is a bird :aaaaa::applaudit::tmnt::aaaaa:

well enough of my chat and lets get on with announcing my choice of the winner. its not so easy as it looks as I loved all of them.

Third place goes to ........................... @Nigalius for:
    Second Place goes too ................................... @plumsmum for:
    loved it although I would of said Parront instead of Parent. well done

First place goes too .................................................. @Sarah-Jane with
    the answer is yes she now knows she is a grey. So well done SJ and I look forwards to your photo and entering a caption for it:ura::copas::risas3: thank you for all that joined in:thumbsup:

RoyJess, TomsMum, Jeanette and 2 others like this.
  20. Nigalius

Congrats @Sarah-Jane :applaudit:Great Caption. Cant wait to see your choice of photo for comp #98

Michael Reynolds likes this.