Caption Competition #91

Michael Reynolds

This competition is open for all to join in all you need to do is put a caption to the photo

The ruls are as follows

1. Only two captions per person

2 The caption will be judged by myself in one weeks time

3. The winner will have the chance of providing the next photo and carry on the competition

If for some reason the winner cannot provide a photo it will be past on to the next placed person

Good Luck

this is Nobby and Bailey going for a walk about in the bird room with me. I was introducing my Parrolet's that have just come out from quarantine and I was trying to teach them there names Tiny and Titch so all I need is your caption 015.JPG

Nigalius

Madras
Wish we had 3 captions to give, I just thought of another that made me smile. I will divulge it when its been judged.

Can one of my captions be deleted if I wish to?

Michael Reynolds

Ok @Nigalius if you say what entry you want me to ignore then put in your new caption
Just for information the two birds in the back ground are Bobbie and Robert my young barobands that are quickly gaining the superb colours as they mature

Nigalius

Madras
@dianaT or @TomsMum or anyone, would it be possible to delete one of my captions. The one starting with "that looks a smart jacket". If not its no big prob and just that I would like to add a different caption if I can

Thanks

Michael Reynolds

:risas3:Oh well Nigel I thought I have to say they never spotted my Jacket and in fact no bird of mine has ever left its mark on that jacket :risas3:

Michael Reynolds

Sorry I ended up working yesterday and all night so I will give you the results now from some very good captions.

third place:
@Nigalius "I know he is not African but he seems to have a lot of grey on him"

Second place:
@JessCheekyMia "Hear no evil, Speak no evil and talk no evil"

and first place goes to the writer of the caption

"I keep turning these headphones down but they are not working"

A great caption @plumsmum well done

Top Bottom