Caption Competition # 88

Michael Reynolds

hope you find this photo worth waiting for
Rules
1 only two captions per person

2 the caption will be judged by me in one weeks time

3 the winner will have the chance of providing the next photo for the competition

4 if for some reason they cannot provide one the the next photo can be supplied to the next placed person

good luck

003.JPG

Last edited:

Michael Reynolds

the funny thing is with the photo that I was going to update the post of the barging's I get from the market but as I was laying them out and getting other bits and sorting the stamps out and about to take a photo of one sheet I noticed what was happening in the corner of my eye and it was a quite unexpected shot

Michael Reynolds

there are some great captions remember this is open to all members even if you do not have a bird to continue. if you win and cannot post a photo it will be passed to the second place person

Michael Reynolds

This was a hard one to choose the best caption I would of done a caption too if I was allowed and said "Hat you caught me whilst I was actin for "The next adventures of Paulie"

Well third place = @TomsMum with Chocks away, I'll show that Biggles how this is done

Second place = @JessCheekyMia with I know wings are supposed to fly but sometimes I like to wing walk

Well first place goes to ........ hold on a moment while I give a clue
003.JPG

Yes its JessCheekyMia and her caption "Will this plane still fly if I chew this bit Daddy"
and I think it was so true in what happened

Well done Jess two brilliant captions

Top Bottom