Caption Competition #87

plumsmum

This competition is open for all to join in and all you have to do is put up to caption to the photo provided

The rules are easy and are as follows:

1 only two captions per person

2 the caption will be judged by me in one weeks time

3 The winner will have the chance of providing a photo and judge next round of the competition

4. If for some unfortunate reason the winner cannot provide a photo then the second place person can carry the competition on

Good luck everyone.

(With sincere thanks to @Roz for supplying this fabulous photo x)

Last edited:

barry clements

This competition is open for all to join in and all you have to do is put up to caption to the photo provided

The rules are easy and are as follows:

1 only two captions per person

2 the caption will be judged by me in one weeks time

3 The winner will have the chance of providing a photo and judge next round of the competition

4. If for some unfortunate reason the winner cannot provide a photo then the second place person can carry the competition on

Good luck everyone.

(With sincere thanks to @Roz for supplying this fabulous photo x)

plumsmum

:emoji_drum: . . . Here are the results of Photo Competition #87. Well done to all and thank you everyone who entered, it was a hard choice again.

1st Place @Michael Reynolds : "No Mum it was not me........... A Mouse did it and I am trying to fish it out of the box."

2nd Place @Nigalius : "Have you got another jumper please, I have unraveled this one."

3rd Place @RoyJess : "This spaghetti is a little ropy!"

Congratulations :emoji_tada: , over to you Michael. :)

Top Bottom