Caption Competition #86

TomsMum

Administrator
Admin
This completion is open for all to join in and all you have to do is put up to caption to the photo provided

The rules are easy and are as follows:

1 only two captions per person

2 the caption will be judged by me in one weeks time

3 The winner will have the chance of providing a photo and judge next round of the competition

4. If for some unfortunate reason the winner cannot provide a photo then the second place person can carry the competition on

Good luck :emoji_four_leaf_clover:

Well as you’ve seen my Two recently.......here’s a little helper from work!

64953823-32F3-4436-A0EF-BF3334B589D9.jpeg

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
The weather is so crappy around here if I wrap myself up nice and safely I could get myself posted to somewhere warm and sunny!

I will teach my daddy not to let these strange people coming to bid stand in front of me especially the lady with the big hat! HA! SOBBOTAGE is my middle name! Hmmm can't wait to see his face when the end of his gavel falls off :risas3:

TomsMum

Administrator
Admin
Thanks for all the entries :emoji_smile:

In third place we have @RoyJess with
“Singing "I'm for ever Blowing Popping bubbles" :emoji_notes::emoji_notes::emoji_notes:“

In second place we have @DizzyBlue with
“The weather is so crappy around here if I wrap myself up nice and safely I could get myself posted to somewhere warm and sunny!”

And ........:emoji_drum::emoji_drum::emoji_drum:....

In First place it’s @plumsmum with
“mumble, mumble, mumble, so not very happy being put in the packing department, I'm more your CEO type of parrot"

...well Bella does belong to the Boss...so I’m sure that’s what she was thinking :risas3:

Well done everyone and over to Plumsmum for the next round

Top Bottom