Caption Competition #82

RoyJess

This competition is open for all to join in and all you have to do is put up to caption to the photo provided
The rules are easy and are as follows:

1 only two captions per person

2 the caption will be judged by me in one weeks time

3 The winner will have the chance of providing a photo and judge next round of the competition

4. If for some unfortunate reason the winner cannot provide a photo then the second place person can carry the competition on

Good luck everyone.

My little Missy playing in the curtains

RoyJess

Just bringing this top up to the top again, especially with Christmas just around the corner. I'll be judging this on Wednesday. Still not too late for any more entries.

@JessCheekyMia you can still join in and have fun, even though I said that I won't let you win this time (otherwise members will be calling foul play) :risas3:

@Yellowchickenparrot you said that you might try and give this comp a go next time, come on, now's your chance to give it a go, so please do join in with the fun ;)

Roy :)

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Stealth and sneaky beakyness are my middle names ..... sneak and stand still nope didn't notice me sneak a bit more :yikes: arrrrgh nearly caught me stand still like a statue!

You have heard of the dance of the 7 veils haven't you? This is my interpretation in the new modern parrotist interpretation!

Top Bottom