Caption Competition #105

Michael Reynolds

Sorry I do not understand. I know you are trying to teach me about the birds and the bee's but I can teach you more about the birds side so how dose a be use it?

Nigalius

Madras
Sorry I do not understand. I know you are trying to teach me about the birds and the bee's but I can teach you more about the birds side so how does a bee use it?
I think @Michael Reynolds has just put this caption up and soon as I saw it I thought of an answer to the question right away right away. But, its pretty crude so cannot post on here, I dont want to offend.

Michael Reynolds

I can just think of your sense of humour Nigel and would most likely not like your answer. I was not going to reply to this photo with a caption but after thinking carefully and knowing that in this case it was too late to teach this bird I did see a funny side, in the end, but also trying to get the post back to the forefront for @Setanta too judge,

Nigalius

Madras
Thanks for that, I will put a photo up during tomorrow, probably after the morning post.

Nigalius

Madras
Sorry all, I have been a little zonked but promise I have not forgotten. My treatment is not an excuse but have been busy as hell catching up on things that I put aside during treatment. I promise to have a photo up there by Tuesday. Its unlike me to be late with this and like taking part on other photos too.

My hands are in the air and I am sorry. Accepted? haha.

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Sorry all, I have been a little zonked but promise I have not forgotten. My treatment is not an excuse but have been busy as hell catching up on things that I put aside during treatment. I promise to have a photo up there by Tuesday. Its unlike me to be late with this and like taking part on other photos too.

My hands are in the air and I am sorry. Accepted? haha.
:risas3::risas3: which Tuesday :pancarta:

Top Bottom