CAN I GIVE CHARLIE MANGO WITH THE SKIN ON

As long as its washed and you know its organic yes :)   remember to remove the labels etc though  :thumbsup:

Thanks Dizzy never tried him on it before mind you I might try it ive never tastesd before. 

if it's ripe it will ooze juiciness be soft to the touch and a sweet fragrant smell should be soft but not squishy hmmm like the feel of a nice victoria plum to the touch, there is a large flat stone that runs through the middle its white and the mango can be sliced to either side of it cut it length wise not across when you break into it and no you can't eat the skin you won't like it  :laugh:

i love mango but it tastes best from the tree used to eat heaps in Oz

Both of my ammies and my two young greys both love it but Henni hmmm she's work in progress 

Its a really good source of Vitamin A as well as Niacin,Thiamin, Folate and vitamin E ok its not the highest in the calcium content but it does have a decent natural level present

Keep trying Shane you try some too its good for you and if nice and ripe you can squidgy it into a pump and drink it :)   

All my gang love mango, I give them loads. Its the season now, so its very cheap. I leave the skin on so they have some work to do.

I think I might get mine some mango actually :) that's one I always seem to forget lol

Keep persevering

Sarah-Jane

Alfie loves to chew it up until it is all squishy and then spit it out! So now it goes in the blender and into his chop...along with his broccoli and all the other veggies he wont eat.  :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom