Can Anyone Tell Me What The Name Of This Bird Is

Wakizashi21

Hi All,

Had a friend who sent me this picture of the bird sitting in her garden. Managed to take this photo but i cant seem to tell what it is.

Anyone have any idea?

Thank you :)
dc76ba62770badf0b6601bf38665429c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

that is a zebra finch- will not survive free so if it can be caught tell your friend to. will eat budgie seed/millet if can be captured.
ps tell your friend they do not bite .ps if caught if friend has no seed give him a slice of apple while someone runs up pet shop for seed. these little birds starve to death v quickly so will need food quick

that is a zebra finch- will not survive free so if it can be caught tell your friend to. will eat budgie seed/millet if can be captured.
ps tell your friend they do not bite .ps if caught if friend has no seed give him a slice of apple while someone runs up pet shop for seed. these little birds starve to death v quickly so will need food quick
Thank you Sunnyring. Will pass the advice on. ;)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

ps its a little male zebra finch- & they make utterly charming pets- one of the nicest small birds one can have (although do need friends ) I love mine- a delight to watch & a pleasing sweet call

Back
Top Bottom