Can anyone advise

dianaT

Staff member
I am a member of a FB senegal group and have copied the following from an owner in Florida, in the hope someone may have the answer:
Update on Percy: He was at the Exotic Bird Hospital again. They added Pimobendan to his heart arsenal. He is already on Enacard & Meloxicam. They are trying to find him a beta blocker. According to his technician they’ve only found it in the UK & it has never been used for a bird before that they know of.
🥺
continued prayers requested...if anyone knows of an avian beta blocker please let me know!

Thanks, I can then forward it on.

I am a member of a FB senegal group and have copied the following from an owner in Florida, in the hope someone may have the answer:
Update on Percy: He was at the Exotic Bird Hospital again. They added Pimobendan to his heart arsenal. He is already on Enacard & Meloxicam. They are trying to find him a beta blocker. According to his technician they’ve only found it in the UK & it has never been used for a bird before that they know of.
🥺
continued prayers requested...if anyone knows of an avian beta blocker please let me know!

Thanks, I can then forward it on.

Attachments

• 22AA9852-0DB3-4467-9136-C2A29E6982D5.jpeg
    22AA9852-0DB3-4467-9136-C2A29E6982D5.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom