1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Breeders?

Discussion in 'Parrot Breeders' started by Carrie, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Carrie

Carrie Registered

Hi there, please can someone recommend a good breeder for African Grey parrots in or around the Bucks/Berks area.
    Thank you

2. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

:welcome: I do not know of any off hand maybe others members do. But you could contact The Parrot Society (google them) they have members around the UK who breed Greys.

Carrie likes this.
  3. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

Hello and welcome, I am not from around that area but please be careful as there are a lot of scams out there, I agree get in touch with the parrot society. greys need DEFRA paperwork so please do not be tempted to buy a bird that dose not have the correct documents. Have you had or have you got other birds? we are a helpful bunch so if you have any questions please ask.

Carrie likes this.
  4. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

@Carrie I am just going to tag @sunnyring in as she went to a shop that had a grey for sale today

5. Carrie

Carrie Registered

Hi, we have owned an African Grey years ago. He was my uncles and he emigrated and so we took Nobby (the parrot) on. We really want to make sure we got one from the right place/decent breeder. Thanks for your response