1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boarding For Birds And Small Animals In Kent

Discussion in 'Holiday Homes For Birds' started by Michael Reynolds, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

I can Recommend
    Select pet Centre Ltd as a holiday stay for your Parrots and small animals, they are in Sundridge, Kent TN14 6ED.
    I have visited them and there staff have a very good knowledge and are excellent with there birds and the facilities.
    Access from the M25 is Via the A21 and just the second turn off so easy to find its a garden Centre as well. they have a web site for there pet section boarding
    they have a range of foods including J&J plus toys ect.
    very well stored. they do sell small birds and there facilities are very clean and of recommended space if not better.
    One of there staff I have known but never meet until today but has a great reputation for her own birds including her B&G.

2. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

@Michael Reynolds Didn't they used to be Safari Select back in the day, used to breed lots and lots of parrots. We went there a few times.

3. TomsMum

TomsMum Administrator Staff Member Admin

Health/disease testing and biosecurity????????

4. Michael Reynolds

I do not know to be honest but it makes sense as they all have a good knowledge of parrots

5. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Fran worked there then and Phil I think owned it. It was many years ago.

6. Michael Reynolds

Fran is still there

7. Michael Reynolds

I was not allowed to go into the boarding room and they do require medical clearance