Best friends!

dianaT

Staff member
Oh wow @Roz just look at those two, who would ever have thought they would become such good pals. As ever such brilliant photos, mad me smile, thank you. xx

• Love
Reactions: Roz

Oli Fry

Registered
Amazing, and great that you've made such splendid progress with these two after their less than ideal starts in life.

• Love
Reactions: Roz

Kendra

Chorley OW, would love to have a friend, he does keep trying but no one wishes to know. He is still in love with Lucy B&G macaw, who is a proper B***h with him. Chorley no mates and I must admit I am becoming a little concerned, his lovely plumage does seem to be deteriorating, all for the want of love.

Roz

Chorley OW, would love to have a friend, he does keep trying but no one wishes to know. He is still in love with Lucy B&G macaw, who is a proper B***h with him. Chorley no mates and I must admit I am becoming a little concerned, his lovely plumage does seem to be deteriorating, all for the want of love.
Awwwwww poor Chorley. Ollie kept pursuing Kobe... for 9 years. Kobe wanted nothing to do with him and would chase him away. That's why I got the two other Amazons - to be friends with Ollie. Kobe has now changed his mind. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom