1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Because Nobody Baths Like An Amazon :)

Discussion in 'Parrot Media' started by DizzyBlue, Mar 14, 2019.

1. DizzyBlue

DizzyBlue Administrator Staff Member Admin

Think Storm Gareth Take 2 just hit my house lol
    The ammie boys said they fancied a good soaking and they are always up for a right good soaking!

MrP just take things to a whole new level of batty though
    IMG_6191.JPG
    The spikey head look is definitely IN
    And apparently if you want a really good bath then don't just let your slave give you a right good misting … sit in the water bowl at the same time apparently it helps too!
    IMG_6194.JPG

Makes Alfie's bath look a tad tame lol but in his defence he had just finished having his bath and was having a good shake off at the time of taking a picture so perhaps not his best look :p Either that or she is totally shocked at MrP's new look :risas3:
    IMG_6196.JPG

The house is now filled with that adorable ammie musky smell of wet feathers and the hormonal scent being wafted through the air in their appreciation of me doing something they totally enjoyed :emoji_revolving_hearts:

2. DizzyBlue

Just thought about some thing that differs between my ammie boys ….
    MrP does that adorable ammie wing hug where he arches both wings in front of his body at the same time to get the flights soaked where as Alfie does the wings up in the air whilst hanging upside down but never a wing hug...
    Suppose it could be like them being either right footed or left footed in preference like humans are right or left handed?!

3. DizzyBlue

How to upset your blue fronted amazon …..
    When he's killing the dolly pegs your using to anchor his feed bowl in place as he goes through times when anything if fair game to be thrown around when he's in high spirits ….
    Stick a grape on top of the dolly peg and watch him try and figure out how to kill the dolly peg without getting sticky feet which he totally hates with vengeance. :risas3:
    Step two will be when I decide to smear to the top with of said dolly peg with a blob of fresh honey which he doesn't like and also hates because he gets sticky feet :biggrin:

MrP is the muck magnet he loves squishing his feet into anything mushy and ends up with everything all over his face Alfie however deems himself above such crazy behaviour and has to stay hyper clean at all times if there is even the tiniest of parrot poops that accidentally goes on to any perch … then that perch must be avoided at all costs even if the other 98% is totally clean …. oh and you need to stand and scream at it to make sure the slave knows he's in danger of contamination! :buenrollo:

MrP likes to dunk absolutely everything into his water bowl he's definitely part fish in go his toys, food, newspaper, himself and anything that isn't basically anchored down and he can work out how to get it into the water bowl!! I often walk past and think flipping heck today its blue water or red water as he's decided to wash a new toy in it like those zoomax chew blocks.
    Alfie on the other hand … a seed or a tiny feather that may throw itself into his water bowl (obviously suicidal feather or seed!) it causes a total meltdown event :copas:

The joys of personality traits in individual ammies can at times be mind boggling :BangHead:

4. bikergirl Carol

bikergirl Carol Regular Member

i love to see wet burdies. soooo sweet

DizzyBlue likes this.
  5. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

I just love the spiky head style