1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Yellowchickenparrot

Yellowchickenparrot Regular Member

FB_IMG_1533754522033.jpg FB_IMG_1533754526058.jpg FB_IMG_1533754531447.jpg FB_IMG_1533754539069.jpg FB_IMG_1533754534866.jpg The things I get up to, at least the kids will remember that I was as a cool dad when I'm old and grey

2. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

What a wonderful and happy photo - a credit to you they all are.

3. Yellowchickenparrot

Thanks Diana it's fairly hard being a stay at home dad, .not being sexest but probably harder than a woman doing it as most groups,clubs,meet ups are all mummies and there frieds who are also off looking after kids. I have been made very unwelcome with the couple of kids clubs I tried doing basically because I'm male, and I don't have any m8ts who are off with children or know of any dad's clubs. It can be very lonely and isolating but I try my best to stay positive and make the kids lives as rich and fun as I can.

dianaT likes this.
  4. TomsMum

TomsMum Administrator Staff Member Admin

Andy you are brilliant :applaudit::aplastao::thumbsup:

Yellowchickenparrot likes this.
  5. Bradders

Bradders Parrot Power! Staff Member Moderator

Aww fantastic pics!

6. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I imagine it is difficult...maybe there are other stay at home dads who would welcome meeting up but it is finding them, they probably feel the same as you do.

7. Yellowchickenparrot

Yeh there was a dad meet kinda organised but it was on a Sunday not during the week when your lonely and we all met once and then know one could actually be bothered to meet again, bloody blokes for you at least the mummie meets happened lol