Aww

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
not looking....so not looking.....not even taking a peek...... act casual slowly look away still not looking

Lou

got enough babies, got enough babies, got enough babies....................................................................he is adorable xx

divegirl

The Dave Slave!
Lou!  Behave!  You've had more than your fair share of babies this year!!!

[Nearly 2015 though ;) ]

Reactions: Lou

Lou

haha Lisa! to true though it is nearly a new year!

How much is he in monopoly money and chocolate coins? :(
love that Stinkie! i too wonder or maybe as i have brought two from this wonderful breeder the third one comes free? .............................................................

Julie

The Mother Hobbit
Awww he's gorgeous, I love Nikki's babies, so well cared for, I'm sure the perfect home will be found for him x

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
How much is he in monopoly money and chocolate coins? :(
Hang on a chuffing minute .... what do you mean you have chocolate coins???? :nono:   and you ain't offered to give them all to me I mean share them with us all!  :laugh:

I demand the right to save you from the calories :biggrin:   that is how much I truely care for the members of this forum that I will offer to take the chocolate off you and "dispose" of it in a safe way :rofl:

Stinkie

Staff member
Hang on a chuffing minute .... what do you mean you have chocolate coins???? :nono:   and you ain't offered to give them all to me I mean share them with us all!  :laugh:

I demand the right to save you from the calories :biggrin:   that is how much I truely care for the members of this forum that I will offer to take the chocolate off you and "dispose" of it in a safe way :rofl:
There, you can have some!

Top Bottom