1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aviary Space In Lovely Big Area.

Discussion in 'Rehoming' started by layla, May 17, 2017.

1. layla

layla Regular Member Registered

Hi all. My birds are settled into my new huge aviary now and happily breeding.I have loads of space to spare if anyone needs to rehome there lovely feathered friends. I'm in leeds and open to any offers, age ect....its about 12-13ft wide 7 ft high and 7 1/2 ft deep. I'm a loving experienced home and this is my 3rd year successfully breeding so far. Theres pictures in my album Thanks.

Heather2131 and Michael Reynolds like this.
  2. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

there are a couple of questions I fill I should ask with your lovely offer. what birds are in the aviary? and have they been checked for health and diseases? and what would your requirement need to insure your flock stay safe from bird owners whom may reply?

3. layla

layla Regular Member Registered

I have finches, canaries, a kakariki and red rump. All my birds are wormed regally and are treated for mites, lice ect....my floor is cleaned daily and perches. I have never had any health issues. I'm looking for small to medium birds only and they must be able to get along with my red rump.

DizzyBlue likes this.