Aurora's Birthday Is Coming Soon!

Jammerdubbs

We brought Aurora into our home at the end of September last year, and I think she may have been a few months old when we got her, so that means she's somewhere around a year old. I'm just going to make her birthday June 20th. Happy birthday Aurora! You're my very first baby and I'm so happy to have been your mommy! I love you so much!!

Attachments

Kendra

Happy Birthday Aurora, sounds like you are having a wonderful time, Mummy baking a cake especially for you, what other presents did you receive?

Could you please ask you Mummy to post the seed cake recipe on the forum, then other birdies can join in your celebrations ?

Jammerdubbs

A
Happy Birthday Aurora, sounds like you are having a wonderful time, Mummy baking a cake especially for you, what other presents did you receive?

Could you please ask you Mummy to post the seed cake recipe on the forum, then other birdies can join in your celebrations ?
Absolutely

Ingredints:
2 tbsp seed
2 tbsp oats or finely cubed veggies
I use broccoli tips and spinach leaves cut into tiny pieces
1 tbsp whole wheat flour
1 tbsn organic honey
1/2 tbsp water
3" worth of millet sprig

Mix seed, oats/veggies, flour and millet, then add the water and mix into the dry mixture evenly. Add the honey and mix until it has a doughy consistency. You may have to add more flour or more honey to get the perfect consistency. Shape the dough into small cakes about 1 or 3 inches in diameter depending on what size cakes you want. Bake the cakes for 30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 175 degrees Celsius. Let cool for a half an hour to make sure your bird doesn't burn itself. I used peanut butter as icing and used Lucky's budgie pellets as sprinkles.

This recipe may need some experimenting with to get exactly what you want. This works for me and my oven for what I know my birds like. Hope you enjoy making them as much as your birds will like eating them!

Last edited:

Shirley

Happy belated hatchday Aurora i bet mummy spoils you rotten and rightly so you little cutie. From Shirley xx Scooby Doo xxx Jasper Parrot xxx Radar Tom.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom