Amazons breeders

Jmalkandari

Registered
Good Morning

My name is Jassem Im from Kuwait, I just graduated from University of Leicester, Many times I tried to find yellow napped breeders but I couldn’t because I was studying , now Im In Kuwait I want to open Birds shop for Parrots and I will build a new farm for breeding parrots, , sorry to be talkative 😅, the question is Where can I find Amazons Yellow napped breeders with good price and high quality and its so important with cites papers

Kind regards

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hi welcome to the forum
Sorry I don't know of any breeders exporting anything at the moment, think due to covid-19 everything seems to have been put on hold.

dianaT

Staff member
:welcome: Jassem, good luck with your venture. But I do not know where you could purchase those Amazons from in your country.
We are UK forum.
Maybe our other members will be along to advice.

Jmalkandari

Registered
Appreciated for reply on my post

Its Ok I dont need to Import them right now I just want to contact someone In Uk who has yellow napped Amazons birds for breeding Or babies I want to know the prices and quality of birds to cooperate with him as a source to supply my farm and my shop here in kuwait

Jmalkandari

Registered
:welcome: Jassem, good luck with your venture. But I do not know where you could purchase those Amazons from in your country.
We are UK forum.
Maybe our other members will be along to advice.
thank you soo much , I mean I need somone breeding Amzons Birds In UK Because there is no much in our country I want to find a good source I need more than 30 birds to supply my shop and farm with a wholesale price

Jmalkandari

Registered
Hi welcome to the forum
Sorry I don't know of any breeders exporting anything at the moment, think due to covid-19 everything seems to have been put on hold.
Appreciated for reply on my post

Its Ok I dont need to Import them right now I just want to contact someone In Uk who has yellow napped Amazons birds for breeding Or babies I want to know the prices and quality of birds to cooperate with him as a source to supply my farm and my shop here in kuwait

Top Bottom