AG Babies

Donna

Went to a garden centre near to me yesterday and a few things made me a bit cross...... irresponsible selling of lizard babies that grow HUGE...

Selling baby snapping Turtles that grow HUGE and having an incubator full of duck eggs on display that were hatching and the one that had hatched was nearly passing out from the heat...... The worst thing for me though was the guinea pig cage that had four of the most beautiful unweaned AGs in it all huddled in a corner. They looked terrified.......In my opinion they should never have been there especially as the room they were in contained numerous other parrots . I couldn't find anyone to talk to so I'm going to phone tomorrow and find out why they are there and what they plan to do to better their environment.

Julie

The Mother Hobbit
That sounds awful, those poor animals, good on you Donna, keep us updated what they say :thumbsup:

Julie

Flows Aviaries

Unweaned you say, its against the law to sell unweaned birds, not against the law to buy for some reason mind..

do a bit of research find out how they got there did they breed them or did they buy them from someone who has broken the law, make them improve things or report it i say..

Lesley

Oh no, just to read this makes me angry and upset so can imagine how you are feeling having seen them :-(

jaspers mum

apparently if there is water,food and adequate space the rspca wont do alot,maybe just advise the centre and that'll be about it. i lost all faith in them years ago :(

Top Bottom