African grey

Lesa

Registered
Hello everyone I had an African grey and Sadly had to have him put to sleep 2 years ago I now think I’m ready to have another one Iv seen a couple of people mentioned a lady called Nikki could anyone help

dianaT

Staff member
Hi Lesa, sorry to hear about your grey.
Nikki isn't a member on here but she is on a FB group.

Lesa

Registered
Thanks for your reply unfortunately I don’t have fb is there any other way of contacting her

Lesa

Registered
Thanks for your reply unfortunately I don’t have fb is there any other way of contacting

dianaT

Staff member
I don't think she has any at the mo. But if I see any I will have to find out more details. You could try joining the Parrot Society they have a monthly mag where breeders advertise. Yucan join on-line and pay a yearly sub of about £24 and will receive their mag.

Michael Reynolds

Hello and Welcome Lesa, Sorry to hear of your greys passing,I do not blame you for wanting one of her birds, I had herd that she was thinking of retiring from breeding from a friend whom has one of her birds, if you contact her wish her all the best from me

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
@Lesa have you got sorted?
I know KevH a member on here bought from a breeder locally to Hull think it was Cottingham but not sure he kept the details for the breeder. @KEV H
If not then I there is a place up Durham way that have some for sale https://www.gardenfeathers.co.uk/birds-available.html the owner of the place is also a member here.
Yeah I know bit of a haul from Hull (I live just outside of Hull) and can say the route there is straight forward have made the journey a couple of times myself. M62, A1 north basically.

Top Bottom