1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

African Grey Percy

Discussion in 'Rehoming' started by Sue S, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Sue S

Sue S Regular Member Registered

Hello everyone I listed on here a while back about needing to urgently rehome my 11 year old African grey Percy and the people I have been in touch with have not been able to take him on for various reasons nothing to do with Percy I might add change in circumstances etc. Percy is hand reared and closed rung. I have been disagnosed with lung hypersensitivity pnremonitus caused by Percy so cannot keep him any longer. I would like to find a forever home for him and someone who will look after him and love him as much as I do. Thank you Sue and Percy

2. JessCheekyMia

JessCheekyMia Regular Member

Sue I am so sorry that the people couldn't take Percy on. I am sure someone on this forum will give Percy a forever home and you then can still keep in touch and see how he is getting on. X

3. marley

marley Regular Member

Hi Sue,

Please remind us where you are based

4. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Wasn't Clinton offering Percy a home? @Clinton or have I remembered wrong.

5. Sue S

I live in Grimsby Sue

6. marley

marley Regular Member

It's a long run from me but please think of me as a safety net, if you get stuck let me know and I will help you but I am sure there will be someone closer who can help you and Percy.

ladyc, dianaT and TomsMum like this.
  7. Clinton

Clinton Regular Member

i do offer and dont mind much the distance

dianaT likes this.
  8. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi @Sue S it seems two members are able to help re Percy.

9. Sue S

@Clinton sorry find it hard to follow posts on here can you give me some details about yourself please thanks Sue

10. Clinton

Clinton Regular Member

Pm sent :)

11. abu

abu Regular Member Registered

i can help with percy i can either keep him in doors as a pet or if he would prefer he can be in a free flight sheltered aviary?