African Grey breeders

Hanna82

Registered
Hi, I was hoping for someone to be able to recommend an african grey breeder please? I have been scammed recently, and just seem to be coming across more scammers! I have found a lovely woman who breeds them, but she is in suffolk and I'm in north wales, so was hoping to find someone closer to me if possible. We are willing to travel, but closer would be preferred if we can. Thank you

Michael Reynolds

you can try Barrett Watson parrots. he is a brilliant breeder of macaws and greys plus other birds and is based in Suffolk, I have had the pleasure of seeing his facilities and his birds and will recommend him, he is also based in Suffolk www.barrettwatsonparrots.co.uk I will say it is worth while traveling to get a bird that should be with you for the rest of your life.

Zoe220615

you can try Barrett Watson parrots. he is a brilliant breeder of macaws and greys plus other birds and is based in Suffolk, I have had the pleasure of seeing his facilities and his birds and will recommend him, he is also based in Suffolk www.barrettwatsonparrots.co.uk I will say it is worth while traveling to get a bird that should be with you for the rest of your life.
Pretty sure he gave a parrot to someone not fully weaned?

Zoe220615

You may know something i do not Zoe regarding Barret Watson, i only know four people that have had his birds and all had to wait until the birds where fully weaned.
Hmmm i no of a macaw that was not fully weaned or so the story went. However im sure barrett maybe would not as i have heard hes a great breeder but no for certain this macaw was being given hand rearing formula on coming home. Hope your well @Michael Reynolds

Ashley. M

Registered
Hi, I was hoping for someone to be able to recommend an african grey breeder please? I have been scammed recently, and just seem to be coming across more scammers! I have found a lovely woman who breeds them, but she is in suffolk and I'm in north wales, so was hoping to find someone closer to me if possible. We are willing to travel, but closer would be preferred if we can. Thank you
I'm also looking for an African grey and the amount of scammers out there is unreal.
Can I ask about the lady in Suffolk. I would like to contact her I don't mind travelling to her if she has any

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reason it doesn't do links is in the members rules we don't allow links by new members as it opens the doors for spammers.

You could also try contacting Garden Feathers the owner is a member here she sometimes has them for sale

Top Bottom