A New Friend And A New Home??

shar0

Hi, I have an Indian Ringneck just turned one yr old. 2 questions really...
1, Should I get him a friend?
2, would love an outdoor aviary/ summer play house.

Firstly could anyone recommend a breed of bird that would get along with my IRN.
Secondly would he be ok outside, would it be too cold? What set up should I go for? Been looking at hexagon shaped wooden bird houses also the Rainforest metal huge outdoor aviaries?
Any help appreciated [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I have an Indian Ringneck just turned one yr old. 2 questions really;

1, Should I get him a friend?
2,I would love an outdoor aviary/ summer play house for him.

Firstly could anyone recommend a breed of bird that would get along with my IRN.
Secondly would he be ok outside, would it be too cold? What set up should I go for? Been looking at hexagon shaped wooden bird houses also the Rainforest metal huge outdoor aviaries?
Thanks

Hi @shar0 I got my IRN a friend a alexandrine and they're best of friends but I must admit my IRN attention started to drift from me and more towards the alexandrine. Now he hardly bothers with me unless he's out on his own..

It's great to get him a friend but if your IRN is close to you then do expect him drift away and play with his bird companion.

Don't get anything smaller than your IRN as they can be quite territorial and could injure another quite easily

I think I should forget anything wooden, unless you want it destroyed in a short while. There are quite a few forum members who have IRN and will be able to give you advice regarding a friend.

@Michael Reynolds @Baralache ermm, errmm many others .

Back
Top Bottom