A Budgie Outside?

Lauren Smith

Hi, it has been a few months now but I think I have finally won over my parents with getting another budgie. But it has to go in a cage outside. He/she will still have regular attention as my previous budgie, healthy food, toys and a good cage but I do not know if it will be able to survive outside. The budgie will most likely come from stock kept inside, will this mean it will not be able to live outside? Would a snuggly hut help her/him to keep warmer at night? Any major cold spells he/she will probably be inside, in the heat with lots of baths, sprays and water along with the shade of his/her usual shed environment.
Sorry I haven't kept in contact I've been quite miserable since.

Never mind they have changed there minds, still want to keep in contact more though

Last edited:
Do you know how to delete a thread, parents just changed there minds last minute, but I'm in thee mood now... Just looked at zoopla (thinking of future) and Exmoor you can get bungalows for 100,000. And less!
Originally when I was looking at places I only got 250,000 and would spend 10 year + on deposit, now I can just buy it after 10 years!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay the future is bright!

I am deciding on getting the hyacinth macaw, it just hasn't left me! I also found a place for UK toys and a diet someone uses along a place to buy human grade nuts!

Aww Lauren.... No need to delete...it's good to chat to you......maybe they will change their minds again and you can get a budgie xx

Thanks,
just have to play the waiting game.. Even if I have to move deep in the cheap areas of the west country than so be it. Everyone doesn't like that idea but the thing is why should I spend 3 x the price for a flat or rent that will make it impossible in the future, not just for a bird but to get a home.

Aww Lauren.... No need to delete...it's good to chat to you......maybe they will change their minds again and you can get a budgie xx
I wish that was the case but there funny about things, one its the noise, the next the space its always something. Unless its there stuff , if it is there do anything too make it work.

Back
Top Bottom