1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

5/3/17 Stafford

Discussion in 'Parrot Shows / Events' started by DizzyBlue, Mar 5, 2017.

1. DizzyBlue

DizzyBlue Administrator Staff Member Admin

All I can say was it was WET!!! Boggy and I did need a tow out of the grass by the fork drivers who were brilliant as there were 50/60 cars and vans that got stuck. You can now plant taties on my car door handles lmao. Those of us stood around that were well and truly jammed in second and third rows and no hope of reaching tarmac helped push other out who were closer was quite good fun and a cheer went up every time we got one loose.
    [​IMG]
    Took a few piccies of some of the stalls that were there but am waiting for AviFabs to tell me I can put up their latest indoor cage design its was totally brilliant and huge easily big enough for a macaw with no tail bent feathers and can be done in different gauge mesh too. Wheels that make it uber easy to move about too complete with bottom grills and swing feeders. @lockey Give me permission!!! Sorry everybody you will have to wait before I can show what they were show casing lol.
    Anyways here's team AviFab - Mr Moody, another Mr Moody and Mrs Moody oh and Mrs Moody as well!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
    TomsMum, Catalina and Bob like this.
  2. DizzyBlue

Went around the corner and came across another company I know :)
    [​IMG]
    And blow me down if it isn't the other gang of peeps I know too. @Catalina :wave:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

TomsMum, Catalina and Bob like this.
  3. DizzyBlue

Then I needed to buy something so off I popped to another stand .....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    wonder why I needed to buy a carry box :aplastao:

TomsMum, Bob and Catalina like this.
  4. DizzyBlue

Too late @lockey decided to show it anyways lol
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TomsMum and Bob like this.
  5. DizzyBlue

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TomsMum and Bob like this.
  6. Kim

Kim Guest

Looks like it was a good show, I only do the PS show in October so will have to wait until then. I'm glad AVIFabs are promoting their indoor cage range, I got my first one from them 3 1/2 years ago for Edwin's cage down at the static caravan and have since bought him a cage if he went boarding on hols and two double wired cages for the budgies, one as their main cage and the other again for if they are boarded. They are brilliant, will make them to your specification, light to move around, easy to assemble and top quality manufacture. And a reasonable price.

DizzyBlue and Bob like this.
  7. TomsMum

TomsMum Administrator Staff Member Admin

Looks like a great time was had by all...apart from the mud.
    Great design there @lockey :thumbsup:

8. DizzyBlue

@Catalina Thank you for pointing out the egg food for the little dude gang have already popped it in for them to have a taste will let you know how they get on. But then again smells that delicious I might eat it :risas3: lovely and moist it is too :thumbsup:

Bob likes this.
  9. Bob

Bob Bird Whisperer Staff Member Admin

The cages look great, and a brill pic of the Moody gang :)

lockey and DizzyBlue like this.
  10. Kim

Kim Guest

Did you buy a bird to go into the carry box?

11. lockey

lockey Regular Member

Great pics