pellets

1. Pellet Conversion

I have been trying to change my caiques seed diet to a healthier diet with vegetables in the morning and a high quality pellet in the evening. I have been having troubles changing her to the pellets. So far she loves the vegetables but seems to prefer seeds over pellets. The pellets I bought are...
  2. Bonnie

Pellet Diet

so I’ve been advised to move my jenday conure onto a pellet diet (he was born in November) I knew this was going to be difficult but my gosh... He’s in a foul mood and he’s not willing to try it... he’s biting.. just not happy I’ve squeezed an apple all over the pellets in hope that he’ll try...
  3. Hard Transition To Pellets

I have an 11 month pineapple green cheek here. I adopted him from a woman around 3 months ago and noticed his wing feathers were green but brown at the edge /bottom. I felt it was strange but didn't think it was anything alarming. Now, he still has these and I believe they may be stress bars...
  4. Triss

A Bit Of Everything?

I feed my parrotlet on Harrison's pellets, cockatiel seed, (with the dreaded sunflower seeds included) as wide a range of fruit and vegetables as I possibly can (which I am fairly certain that she actually eats and doesn't just play with) and one of those cooked pasta and bean mixtures with...
  5. Bruni

Combining Seeds And Pellets?

Hi everyone, I've recently started giving my conure pellets as well as seeds (mostly because I've noticed that with the seeds he only eats the ones he likes and ignores the others, and I don't want to risk him not getting all of the nutrients that he needs) however he does enjoy seeds and I...
  6. Fartin Martin

Is It Worth Changing From Kaytee..?

Will be needing to get a new sack of food soon..and been toying with idea changing from kaytee to Harrison's. my ex is a vet nurse and kept telling me it was better.. My two are pretty happy on the Kaytee..so just think why change now..is it really beneficial..will/can it cause problems...
  7. Sher

Pellet Bits

Alec likes to eat the big pieces of pellets and leave all the tiny pieces which is a lot he leaves in his bowl, any ideas what I can do or make with the bits? He is pretty good at trying new food once he sees me eating it first.
  8. Animalzone Plumage Enhancer And The Animalzone Fruit Chunks

Can anyone tell me why stocks are running out everywhere?? my AG Ozzy only eats the  Animalzone Plumage Enhancer and the Animalzone fruit chunks , I now can't get the fruit chunks anywhere!!! I have reserved 2 plumage with scarlet's ready for payday on Saturday . Apart from HARRISONS - Ozzy WONT...
Top Bottom