parrot behaviour

1. Teagan_

HELP! I have two Parrotlets!

I have two Parrotlets that are brothers. I bought them together in the shop and they've been in a cage together ever since (they come out together too). The thing is they still are extremely timid around me. I've had the pair for two months now, and while I know parrot taming can take time, I...
  2. NikkiD

First Week...

Hi everyone, on Sunday I purchased a Alexandrine parrot from a pet store, I am calling him ‘Gizzy’ though he doesn’t know that yet! I am looking forward to working with him, and developing a great bond with him. He is (I was advised) about 10 months old. At the shop he’d had his wings...
  3. Bonnie

I Need Help.. And Advice....

I am a new parrot owner... I was wondering if there was anyone who lived relatively close who could come and see my bird and give me some advice on training and check out what I’m doing and how I can do it better... I want the best life for my bird and I feel this would be a good start :)
  4. nigelparrot

Parrot Behaviourist London

Hi everybody and sorry for not contacting moderators/administrators before creating this topic. Unfortunately I couldn't find an option for PM, but if this topic is against theparrotclub's rule then please do no hesitate to delete it. Let me tell you about myself a little bit as a short intro...
Top Bottom